AP-2B Aquarium air pump, with battery back up feature and two operational modes. Designed to be run like any normal aquarium air pump using the supplied power adaptor (5v), but comes with the additional feature of battery backup.
These air pumps battery back up feature is useful for many different scenarios. Need to transport your fish from A to B and still want to provide oxygen? Power cut at your home? No problem – the AP-2B holds 10 hours of battery charge, meaning peace of mind in both these situations.
The two operational modes mean you can have the air pump running either continuously or ’12 seconds on, 8 seconds off, repeat’.
Comes complete with FREE air stones, return valves and air hose. They are ideally suited to adding oxygen to your fish tank inhabitants and supplying air pressure to under gravel and box filters, air stones and protein skimmers which use ceramic air stones.
- Battery back up offers peace of mind for many scenarios.
- Comes complete with removable rubber feet for noise reduction.
- Long life and low-frequency operation for continuous use.
- Locate Unit above Water Level to Prevent Water Flowing Backwards (also fit with supplied non-return valve)
- 5v Power Adaptor with USB connection
- 2 Operational modes: * Blue switch to the left: Continual running – * Blue switch to the right: 12 seconds on, 8 seconds off, repeat
- Model: AP-2B-120L/H Air Pump
- 2 Outlets
- Dimensions: 125 x 75 x 38mm/ 4.9″ x 3″ x 1.5″
- Air Pump Output: 2L/Min
- Watt: 4w
- Pressure: 0.016mpa
- Free Air Stone (A-001 – 25 (L) x 12mm (D) ) x 2
- Free Air Hose (6mm) x 4m
- Free Non Return Valve (HJS-308) x 2