Our range of pressurised pond filters with built-in UV clarifiers are designed to be continuously pressurised by your pond pump, maintaining excellent water quality for healthy fishkeeping.
Water can be fed directly from your pond pump through to the filter container and subsequently the outlet, continuously under pressure. The water outlet can be located higher than the actual filter body, making it easier to disguise around the pond – particularly useful if incorporating a waterfall!
Supplied with a fantastic new rotating cleaning handle on the head, maintaining the pressurised filter is now even easier! The unit will inform you when it is in need of a detailed clean using a small float, which pops-out of the head of the unit when required. By simply turning the handle you can rinse clean the interior sponge, reducing the need to dis-assemble! Once rinsed, a separate outlet can be opened to discharge any dirty water until it runs clean and basic maintenance is complete.
Each unit is supplied with a built-in UV light, which effectively prevents growth of algae and eliminates harmful micro-organisms and parasites which may cause fish diseases.
Water passes through the PFC-12000 in the following order
- Pond water flows into the PFC-12000 via your pond pump
- Initial filtration begins by removing large particles through a mixture of coarse and fine filter foams (mechanical filtration)
- Then the water passes across bio balls that harbour good bacteria across large surface area (biological filtration)
- Lastly the exiting water is exposed to a 11w UV steriliser capable of reducing harmful bacteria and algae
- Clean, clear and healthy water exits your PFC-12000 and returns to your pond.
- Unit is supplied with 5 filter foams – 3x fine yellow foams, 2x coarse blue foams, Bio balls included with cage
- Pressurised filter allows exiting water to run up-hill – Max 3m
- Biological and mechanical filter chambers for more efficient removal of dissolved and solid waste
- Simple quick handle cleaning system for easy maintenance (no need to open and clean foams all the time)
- 5 x foams supplied 2 x fine 3 x course and 63 x bio balls supplied
- Enables rapid growth of aerobic bacteria resulting in removal of lethal ammonia and nitrite
- Able to cope with higher water flows compared to traditional gravity filters
- Complete with inlet and outlet hose adapters