The Fuji blue light is a solid state light that uses 5 x Royal blue LEDs. Made to enhance the colours of both hard and soft corals, this high output lamp comes with a mounting bracket. It is compatible with the TMC AquaRay modular mounting system. Can be used with other AquaRay lights to create beautiful diverse effects.
- High light output.
- Creates a natural “shimmer” effect.
- No bulb replacements and a minimum of 50,000 hours lamp life – 6x standard fluorescent lighting.
- Energy efficient with low power consumption and running costs.
- Wide angle beam (120o).
- Cool running with no noisy fans and minimal heat transfer to the aquarium water, reducing the need for expensive cooling systems.
- Rugged ABS, aluminium and acrylic housing sealed to IP67 making it completely safe for aquarists and livestock.
- Low voltage.
- Environmentally friendly – long-life, very low carbon footprint and NO MERCURY.
- Fully controllable (controllers sold separately).
- Wide range of mounting options available using the Aquaray MMS Modular Mounting System.
- Suitable for all marine aquaria.
Dimensions: 468mm (w) x 54mm (d) x 24mm (h)