Red Sea Reefer 425 Deluxe incorporates the all-new Hydra 26™ HD LED lighting units with Red Sea’s custom mounting system into the Reefer reef ready systems in a convenient single package.
The Hydra 26™ HD unit provides the most up to date LED technology, offering a full spectrum, 7 color LED configuration giving great color rendition and a multitude of lighting effects. The revolutionary control system dynamically adjusts the power available to each color by utilizing power not being used with other colors, effectively enabling selected channels to be ‘boosted’ to above 100% output. The lighting is fully controllable via the built-in WiFi which is compatible with iOS and Android devices, and with any wifi-enabled Mac or PC.
The custom mounting system attaches firmly onto the rear wall of the tank and can be rotated to the upright position during reefscaping or other tank maintenance. The REEFER™ Peninsula Deluxe come with a customised hanging system for the Hydra 26 HD LED lights.
Red Sea’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
The REEFER™ series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
Incorporating technologies originally developed for Red Sea’s all-in-one MAX® coral reef systems, the REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customised system.
REEFER™ aquariums are constructed from thick, beveled-edge, ultra-clear glass to support their elegant and modern rimless design.
Features of the Red Sea REEFER™ include:
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant marine-spec cabinet
- Professional sump with constant height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags
- Refugium-ready sump with adjustable height skimmer chamber – on selected models
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
REEFER™ Water Management System
- Removable surface-skimming combs surround the top of the centrally located overflow box that houses the downpipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional “eyeball” return outlet nozzle.
- The aquarium sits on a recessed base that “floats” it above the cabinet, which seamlessly follows the contour of the glass.
- The marine-spec laminated cabinet that houses the sump, (and in the larger models also includes a dedicated, vented space for chillers) is smartly finished with weatherproof, epoxy-painted doors.
- On entering the sump the water passes through a 225 micron mechanical filter bag, before entering the filtration compartment that maintains a constant water height, making it suitable for all skimmers and other reactors.
- In the event of a blockage in the regulated downpipe, an additional emergency overflow pipe provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
- In order to remove any air bubbles that may have escaped from the skimmer, the water passes through a bubble-stripping cascade on its way to the return pump chamber.
- Supplied as a complete self-assembly kit, all pipe work is ready without the need for any gluing.
- To ensure a constant water level in the pump compartment, all REEFER™ sumps include an integrated automatic freshwater top-up unit, guaranteeing a constant, stable water flow throughout the complete system.
- Supplied as a complete self-assembly kit, all pipe work is ready without the need for any glueing.
Red Sea Reefer 425 Deluxe XL dimensions
(including cabinet, but without L.E.D lights)
- Length 47″ (120cm)
- Width 22.6″ (57.5cm)
- Height 56″ (142cm)
- Height without cabinet 22″ (55cm)