Tetra AquaSafe protects fish and plants reliably against harmful substances in tap water and adds important vital components. For nature-like aquarium water. The optimised formula ideally matches the care needs for skin and fins of your fish.
Dosage: 5ml of Aquasafe treats 10 litres of tap water
How Tetra AquaSafe Works
Ordinary tap water contains substances that can be harmful to fish and other aquatic livestock, such as chlorine, Chloramine and heavy metals such as copper, zinc and lead. Tetra AquaSafe uses a complex bonding agent to deal with these harmful heavy metals and immediately neutralizes both chlorine and chloramine to ensure that your fish are kept safe.
How to use Tetra AquaSafe
Tetra AquaSafe works in seconds… Just add 5ml of AquaSafe to every 10 litres of water for aquarium setup, water changes or if transporting aquatic livestock.
- Makes tap water safe for fish
- Immediately neutralises dangerous chlorine, chloramine, copper, zinc and lead
- Protects gills and mucous membrane of fish
- Reduces stress and supports long term health with a special vitamin mix containing vitamin B
- Promotes vitality, as well as growth and well-being, with added iodine and magnesium
- Creates clear water by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Dissolves fast, works in seconds with a long lasting effect
- For all freshwater and marine aquariums